I am having problems with images on a site I created for a client. When you click the image of the product (which has the correct image), the image that shows up is not the one that should be showing up. Can you help?
The site is: www.4meto.com
Any ideas what is happening?
1. Go to the front page of the site and click the KeyChains category.
2. Click the 2nd image on the site .. "Apple Green Ribbon with Hot Pink Dots with Hot Pink Thread."
3. You will notice that when you click the image, a different product/image appears than the one that you intended to view.
4. The KC9 product ends up showing the KC16 product.
5. When I went to the back-end of the site, and I disabled the KC16 product, you would receive a "No product" or some other notice after you clicked the KC9 product.
It appears that the links to the products (not just the images as I once thought) are not correct. How can I check on this?
Back a few months ago the site owner asked that we switch domain names from a different one to this. So, the host company made this domain a sub of another. Could that be the problem? I don't know that it would be since the site owner only recently learned of this problem.
Easy to test - Go to Admin->System->Setting Server Tab and set 'Use SEO URLs' to False to see if the problem is fixed.
If so as I expect, you will need to look at SEO Keywords in Product definitions before you re-enable it.
Free v1.4.9 Extensions: Default Specials | Improved Search | Customer Activity Report | Customer Groups | Royal Mail With Handling | Improved Product Page | Random Products | Stock Report | All Products
Black Ribbon with Red Dots with White Thread
The product image and the larger thickbox image is exactly same image.
Just another suggestion, it is better to not used space and " on SEO keyword
(Just be slightly mindful if you have any highly ranked pages based on an existing URL).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests