Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 am

Followed are 8 files that allows store owners to use custom fields with the API and the mail orders as well as the admin invoice functions in a ZIP file. Tested with v3.0.2.0 release. Also includes full sanitizing with the order API file. Integrate it to your store at your discretion with either OCMod / VQMod.

Added token capability into the order table so for remote APIs to pull the orders by tokens rather than the order ID.

SQL query to add into the order table in PHPMyAdmin:

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `oc_order` ADD `token` VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL;

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by wh1t3man2nd » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 pm

What i get is "Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load session adaptor session! etc.. etc.. " When trying to access order details.
Plus that the order does not appear in dashboard.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:01 pm

wh1t3man2nd wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 pm
What i get is "Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load session adaptor session! etc.. etc.. " When trying to access order details.
Plus that the order does not appear in dashboard.
What does that explain?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Jensdccom » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Doesn't work for me.

I uploaded all the files to the folders and I get this error when I try to open the invoice.

Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getCustomFields() on null in websitepublic_html/admin/controller/sale/order.php:1514\nStack trace:\n#0 websitestorage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerSaleOrder->invoice()\n#1 websitepublic_html/admin/controller/startup/router.php(26): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array)\n#2 websitestorage/modification/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerStartupRouter->index()\n#3 websitestorage/modification/system/engine/router.php(114): Action->execute(Object(Registry))\n#4 websitestorage/modification/system/engine/router.php(103): Router->execute(Object(Action))\n#5 websitepublic_html/system/framework.php(168): Router->dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action))\n#6 websitepublic_html/system/startup.php(104): require_once('/home//...')\n#7 /home/in websitepublic_html/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1514\n

As said I just uploaded the files and refreshed mods.

Post by m_uzunov » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:04 pm

I uploaded files too, create token field in oc_order.....and when open invoice opssss - Fatal error: Call to a member function getCustomFields() on null in /home/......../admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1514. Is this a solution of custom fields problem , i dont think so...too