Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

mindaza wrote:
mindaza wrote:Just noticed one problem. When I updated from v.1.4.9 to v.1.4.9.1, in admin-catalog-products table, images do not show up :(
same true with "cart", which does not show product image.
I do not see this problem

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by aicdigital » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Weird errors show-up second day after the update to the 1.4.9.1:

2010-09-10 14:26:47 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in /xxx/xxx/www.asktp.com/index.php on line 173
2010-09-10 14:26:47 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in /xxx/xxx/www.asktp.com/system/library/currency.php on line 45
2010-09-10 14:31:32 - PHP Notice: session_start(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php5) failed: Permission denied (13) in /xxx/xxx/www.asktp.com/system/library/session.php on line 11

Anyone can help?

Thanks for all your excellent work!!!

Peter
AIC INCORPORATED dba NikKa Enterprises LLC
http://www.asktp.com
Your Tier 1 Authorized & Certified Computer Products and Services Distributor & e-Tailer

Post by aicdigital » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Hi Q,
I have to agree with mindaza ... just did some updates to my products after the update to 1.4.9.1 and pictures do not show up in either admin or cart. - I have attached the link to admin pix .. and also the last entry in my store under HP MIni on the main screen .. without pic

Qphoria wrote:
mindaza wrote:
mindaza wrote:Just noticed one problem. When I updated from v.1.4.9 to v.1.4.9.1, in admin-catalog-products table, images do not show up :(

Attachments

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot1.png (342.79 KiB) Viewed 8506 times

Post by TonyHolmes » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:00 am

Mine did this as well, but waiting about 20 seconds they all updated. Maybe it was re-populating the cache (even though I didn't clean it out)?

Post by lashman » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 am

I also get this warning when deleting test orders from admin.
Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/classyla/public_html/store/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/classyla/public_html/store/admin/index.php:72) in /home/classyla/public_html/store/system/engine/controller.php on line 27

Location - North Yorkshire

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 am

lashman wrote:I also get this warning when deleting test orders from admin.
Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/classyla/public_html/store/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/classyla/public_html/store/admin/index.php:72) in /home/classyla/public_html/store/system/engine/controller.php on line 27
Confirmed. I've patched that file and zipped it here:
drop this file over the one on your site at:
admin/model/sale/order.php

Attachments

Administrator

Post by redje70 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Qphoria wrote:
mindaza wrote:
I had same problem. Found out that it has something to do with the image file size, because only large images weren't displayed anymore. For now I replaced 'upload/system/library/image.php' with the 1.4.9 version and the images show up again.

Post by HTMLCSSNoob » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:03 pm

redje70 wrote:I had same problem. Found out that it has something to do with the image file size, because only large images weren't displayed anymore. For now I replaced 'upload/system/library/image.php' with the 1.4.9 version and the images show up again.
Confirmed, all my large images aren't displayed anymore in the admin panel. However when I view my website online the images still show up with no problem. I guess this only affects images showing in the admin panel then....

Should we upload the 1.4.9 image.php version or wait for a fix?

Post by aicdigital » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Guys,
a bit more feedback on this one .. I think I figured it out ... my issue is (and of course everyone else's who has these type of images!!) - all my previous images until the update to 1.4.9.1 were .JPG - somehow after the update, the only type of image accepted is *.png which I have tested with my last HP Mini 2101 and it worked.

Q, was anything modified in the new image.php to only allow *.png???

Peter
AIC INCORPORATED
www.asktp.com
Your Certified and Authorized Tier 1 Computer Products & Services Distributor and e-Tailer

HTMLCSSNoob wrote:
redje70 wrote:I had same problem. Found out that it has something to do with the image file size, because only large images weren't displayed anymore. For now I replaced 'upload/system/library/image.php' with the 1.4.9 version and the images show up again.
Confirmed, all my large images aren't displayed anymore in the admin panel. However when I view my website online the images still show up with no problem. I guess this only affects images showing in the admin panel then....

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 pm

a fix was made for png transparency, but I have lots of jpgs on my test site. I'll take a look

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm

aicdigital wrote:Hi Guys,
a bit more feedback on this one .. I think I figured it out ... my issue is (and of course everyone else's who has these type of images!!) - all my previous images until the update to 1.4.9.1 were .JPG - somehow after the update, the only type of image accepted is *.png which I have tested with my last HP Mini 2101 and it worked.

Q, was anything modified in the new image.php to only allow *.png???

Peter
AIC INCORPORATED
http://www.asktp.com
Your Certified and Authorized Tier 1 Computer Products & Services Distributor and e-Tailer

HTMLCSSNoob wrote:

Ok i just tried it with jpg, gif, and png. All uploaded and resized to all sizes with no problem.
The only one that didn't work (and i should have fixed) was the capital or mixed case letters "JPG", "GiF", "pNg". But that has always been there since day 1. That's an easy fix too.

1. EDIT: system/library/image.php
2. FIND:

Code: Select all

$extension = $info['extension'];
3. REPLACE WITH:

$extension = strtolower($info['extension']);

The only change between 1.4.9 and 1.4.9.1 was that the png fix had one missed step so it wasn't showing transparency properly. But jpg and gif haven't changed

Administrator

Post by redje70 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 am

The change in 'upload/system/library/image.php' that caused for me the problem not showing (all) images anymore is the line:

IS in 1.4.9.1

if ($extension == 'jpeg' || $extension == 'jpg') {
WAS in 1.4.9

if ($extension == ('jpeg' || 'jpg')) {

Post by fringe21 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 am

Hi,

Not sure if this is a bug or not but when I add an image to a product it is coming up in additional images instead of main image.Image

Post by Xsecrets » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 am

that's because you are adding it in the image tab instead of the data tab where the main image is added. I suppose that tab should probably be renamed to additional images for clarity.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Qphoria » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 am

redje70 wrote:The change in 'upload/system/library/image.php' that caused for me the problem not showing (all) images anymore is the line:

IS in 1.4.9.1

if ($extension == 'jpeg' || $extension == 'jpg') {
WAS in 1.4.9

if ($extension == ('jpeg' || 'jpg')) {
Impossible. That was causing images to always be jpg. It is not a valid conditional for non-booleans

Administrator

Post by edwinjung » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 am

2010-09-12 0:32:35 - PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: open(/tmp/sess_7e5714eda1bf6d6998b3487cf99cb6f7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11
2010-09-12 0:32:35 - PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/index.php:92) in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11
I'm not sure why this error occurs and I've never edited any files before (other than uploading a few mods).

2010-09-12 3:22:19 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: text_none in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/admin/view/template/sale/order_form.tpl on line 343
This error occurs when you go into the Sales->Order->Edit section and when you click the "Edit" button.

Post by Qphoria » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 am

edwinjung wrote:

2010-09-12 0:32:35 - PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: open(/tmp/sess_7e5714eda1bf6d6998b3487cf99cb6f7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11
2010-09-12 0:32:35 - PHP Warning:  session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/index.php:92) in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11
I'm not sure why this error occurs and I've never edited any files before (other than uploading a few mods).
Looks like your session can't be written to. Contact your server host about that one

2010-09-12 3:22:19 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: text_none in /home/starcra2/public_html/shop/admin/view/template/sale/order_form.tpl on line 343
This error occurs when you go into the Sales->Order->Edit section and when you click the "Edit" button.
[/quote]

This was fixed in a later version of the patch. Redownload it and upload only the admin/controller/sale/order.php file

Administrator

Post by edwinjung » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks, that was really quick.

I fixed the 2nd error log I kept getting.

Post by edwinjung » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 am

Any idea what type of setting would not let the session be written on? My host is justhost.com

Post by fido-x » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 pm

You missed the HTTPS_SERVER in the breadcrumbs in "catalog/controller/account/download.php".

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia