Post by opensab677 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:36 am

Suggestion to remove the block "Our location" containing address store and telephone in contact us page, that is the block attached in the screenshot.
thanks

Attachments

screenshot 2020-05-28 20-30-13.png

screenshot 2020-05-28 20-30-13.png (7.22 KiB) Viewed 584 times

Post by paulfeakins » Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 pm

opensab677 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:36 am
Suggestion to remove the block "Our location" containing address store and telephone in contact us page, that is the block attached in the screenshot.
thanks
Why? It's a legal requirement ...

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Fri May 29, 2020 7:02 pm

This topic has now been moved to the Development > Concepts section of the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

I would not suggest to remove it. However, perhaps setting a yes / no option on it might be ideal since store owners don't seem to have control on their locations ... :ponder:

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by opensab677 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:18 pm

In contact us page should be allowed to show more address and telephone number because any firms have more selling point or offices
So I prefer publish this information in the footer while in contact us page want only show the form to fill in.

Post by straightlight » Fri May 29, 2020 7:39 pm

opensab677 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:18 pm
In contact us page should be allowed to show more address and telephone number because any firms have more selling point or offices
So I prefer publish this information in the footer while in contact us page want only show the form to fill in.
I have something like this on my Github namespace. However, setting those additional locations on the footer wouldn't be a bad idea either. This topic has been set on hold to see if this could be a feasible feature to built-in.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by opensab677 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:54 pm

"However, setting those additional locations on the footer wouldn't be a bad idea either"
could you explain me because is a bad idea either ?
...and "I have something like this on my Github namespace"
what is the link of this github project?

thanks