- Evan Byrne
Modules for OpenCart 18.104.22.168
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool
If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!
1. First clear your browser's cache,
- Firefox: go to Tools and select Clear Private Data
- Internet Explorer 7 : Go to Tools and click Delete Browsing History, Here make sure you delete Temporary Internet Files.
- Opera: Go to Tools and select Delete Private Data.
- Other browsers should have a similar method of performing this.
2. Next go to the download source:
either from the open cart website or from the google code website:
3. After you have downloaded it go to the file where you have downloaded it and extract it.
To do this, right click on the ZIP file and select EXTRACT ALL.
If Windows isn't extracting it properly try using a third party program, I highly recommend 7-Zip - It's free and open source.
Hopefully this has helped you.
First I thought wow version 1.0 hit the deck so I got really exited, only to find out that you refer to your project as v 1.0, which actually is a branch of v 0.7.X. This doesn't feel good, especially since you introduce your version by saying the original OpenCart project is about to undergo a major coding framework change" (which is version 1.0) and at the download you point out that your version 1.0 is based on opencart vanilla 0.7.7.david.gilbert wrote: ftp.opencart-extras.comYou do not need to enter a password
Code: Select all
Hope this helps,
What will happen when the official v 1.0 will be launched, then your v 1.0x is still based on v 0.7.7, while the official version is 1.0 based upon 1.0. Then, both versions are floating next to each other. Maybe by then your version will be 3.0, but that's another story. But I am really interested behind the logic of the branch naming process. I'm checking out your v 1.0, just downloaded it, cheers!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests