We have been getting soom feedback about users having issues with browser cache. It happens like this:
- you added a product to cart and clicked back and there is zero in your cart. only after refresh, you see the products.
- you installed a new extension, went back to see it and it is not there.
- you added a new product - not showing in list.
- you added a new category - still missing.
this issue is common because of twig and one more - the browser's cache.
Here is the solution
1. go to Dashboard, on the top right you will see a button (blue gear)
2. click the blue gear button and in the popup - turn off the cache and click orange button (refresh)
3. via FTP go to your root folder (public_html or www) and find admin folder
4. in admin folder create a new .htaccess file and edit it
add this code to .htaccess
Code: Select all
<IfModule mod_headers.c> <filesMatch "\.(htm|html|css|js|php|tag)$"> Header set Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" </filesMatch> </IfModule>
Let me know if this helped anyone?