Post by vaid_sanjeev » Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 am

Hi,

I am looking to have recurring subscription plans for my customers as the only form of payment. Its a rental store where customers have a choice of the rental subscription plan they can enroll in.

How do I set up something like this? Most extensions with subscription I reviewed just offer a discount on product price and have no recurring payment feature.

thanks!

Post by D3MO » Mon May 27, 2019 1:57 am

not all payment gateways support recurring payments. at lkeast at the moment i know just paypal/skrill

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by straightlight » Mon May 27, 2019 2:13 am

Squareup also supports Recurring Payments: https://squareup.com/ca/townsquare/how- ... g-payments

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by vaid_sanjeev » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Thanks for the words of advice. so, in these cases, do I need to buy separate subscription extensions or simply use recurring payment feature within Paypal or Square?

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:03 pm

While subscription plans may be subject to change, the best solution would be to contact Squareup sales for more information.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON