While we finish a few last pieces, we would like to let the community play with the demo version of v1.4.8 and play with it from a user point of view with hopes of finding any last minute bugs that we may have missed in our testing.
There are only 3 things missing from this pre-release demo version:
1. New Improved Paypal,
2. Admin Order Edit/Entry (The entry part is a pain and is holding it up)
3. Admin Token/CSRF security (Currently the user entry is secure, but the token system will ensure full security)
Things to keep in mind:
- Allowing the entire community to work on the same site at the same time will likely cause conflicts. Person A might edit a product at the same time as Person B, so you may need to double check and test changes quickly.
- Please reply to this thread to post any problems you find so we can fix them quickly before release.
- Don't use any personal info for payment gateways as other people can see it.
- Don't try to pay with a real payment gateway, just in case someone sneakily entered their payment info into the module. Use only the non-live transactions like Cash On Delivery.
Hopefully we can all be civilized and not get flooded with porn and ads. I will take down this demo if it is abused.
Test out all the new features and bug fixes from here:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... &blog_id=9
Code: Select all
http://www.unbannable.com/v148rc1 http://www.unbannable.com/v148rc1/admin u: admin p: admin