Post by Pretty Girl » Mon May 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Guys / Gals

I didn't notice when this started, but it was reported by a prospective customer, but on my website i get

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 591
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/vqmod/vqmod.php:591) in /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/system/framework.php on line 108Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/vqmod/vqmod.php:591) in /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25

On admin login i get the message below and it wont allow me to log in

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 591
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/vqmod/vqmod.php:591) in /home/puzzlepi/prettygirlwear.co.uk/system/framework.php on line 108

I have copied the lines around 591 (starting 585 > 601 if this helps at all )

Code: Select all

if($mod['search']->regex == 'true') {
						$pos = @preg_match($mod['search']->getContent(), $line);
						if($pos === false) {
							if($mod['error'] == 'log' || $mod['error'] == 'abort' ) {
								VQMod::$log->write('VQModObject::applyMod - INVALID REGEX ERROR - ' . $mod['search']->getContent(), $this);
							}
							continue 2;
						} elseif($pos == 0) {
							$pos = false;
						}
					} else {
						$pos = strpos($line, $mod['search']->getContent());
					}

if($pos !== false) {
						$indexCount++;
						$changed = true;

Any help would be appreciated.

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon May 20, 2019 11:28 pm

It is more likely that one of your vqmod files is the culprit and vqmod.php is having a hard time interpreting it.

I first suggest you simply clear out your vqmod/vqcache folder and delete vqmod/mods.cache and vqmod/checked.cache files

Then try

If problem persists, repeat the above and disable all vqmod/xml files by renaming them and appending .bak to their filename (apart from vqmo.xml which is required by vqmod itself).

Then try to access your admin.

If all is well, you can enable each renamed xml file by removing the .bak extension and test after each one.

Eventually you will hit the error again and will then know the last file you enabled is the culprit.

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by Pretty Girl » Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 am

uksitebuilder wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:28 pm
It is more likely that one of your vqmod files is the culprit and vqmod.php is having a hard time interpreting it.

I first suggest you simply clear out your vqmod/vqcache folder and delete vqmod/mods.cache and vqmod/checked.cache files

Then try

If problem persists, repeat the above and disable all vqmod/xml files by renaming them and appending .bak to their filename (apart from vqmo.xml which is required by vqmod itself).

Then try to access your admin.

If all is well, you can enable each renamed xml file by removing the .bak extension and test after each one.

Eventually you will hit the error again and will then know the last file you enabled is the culprit.
Thank you for your response, and unfortunatly it didn't work, which pushed me to try a few new things, and it turns out it was simply the VQMod needing updateing
Due to the change
"Changed continue 2; to break 2 to satisfy php 7.3 warning"

This is all that caused me problem :( but thanks for your response. #

Finally for others who might have similar problem https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/releases is a link to their latest version :D

thanks

PG