Post by supak111 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:05 am

Hey everyone, could someone help with this error I get TWICE every time I click the refresh modification button:

Code: Select all

PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'textContent' of non-object in /system/modification/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 143
Here is what the line 142-155 says

// Log
				$log[] = 'MOD: ' . $dom->getElementsByTagName('name')->item(0)->textContent;

$files = $dom->getElementsByTagName('modification')->item(0)->getElementsByTagName('file');

foreach ($files as $file) {
					$operations = $file->getElementsByTagName('operation');

$path = '';

// Get the full path of the files that are going to be used for modification
					if (substr($file->getAttribute('path'), 0, 7) == 'catalog') {
						$path = DIR_CATALOG . str_replace('../', '', substr($file->getAttribute('path'), 8));
					}

Post by straightlight » Sat May 18, 2019 12:02 am

Caused by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by supak111 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 am

Hi thank you for your reply, how do I find out which extenuation is causing it? I have many. Nothing in the error is letting me know which extension it might be

Post by supak111 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:01 am

Hey never mind, I ended up looking through the code of all of my enabled modifications and 2 of them had

<id></id>

instead

<name></name>
easy enough fix 😊