Post by tjadekoya » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:17 am

Hello everyone,
i cant find install template from the opencart module list (extensions - modules- install template - choose install button) and i have upload the lilama template template_for_opencart_2.0.x.x / tt_lilama_template_1.3 to my opencart. I have been on this since yesterday ..can anyone tell me what to do pls? thank you in advance

Attachments

template.png

template.png (110.16 KiB) Viewed 892 times

module.png

module.png (120.4 KiB) Viewed 892 times

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 am

Well, the Seller/Contributor of this Theme would sure be able to, I assume... ::)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by tjadekoya » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 am

Do I need to contact ThemeForest? because I bought the template on their website.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:27 am

Well, I guess so, they are responsibe for what they sell, like everywhere else on Earth.
And since only one could know, using the same Theme, Extensions, and OC Version.
But such 'regular' OC Users usually don't come here, to assist potential Competitors
for free ... ::) ;)
That's the Downside of OC, unfortunately, but OC is a moneymaker Tool only, and not
some nice free Shareware Game, for~99.99 percent of them all ... 8)
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by OSWorX » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:52 pm

tjadekoya wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:17 am
Hello everyone,
i cant find install template from the opencart module list ..
Ususally to install as every other Extension via the already existing installer:
Menu > Extensions >> Installer :: select the unzipped package and proceed as displayed.

Beside this, inside the unzipped theme package are several docs where you can find a detailed explaination hot to install the whole thing.
And - as third method, contact ThemeForest

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria