Post by como » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:04 am

This extension allows with one installation (code base) of Opencart to manage multiple websites with different databases and different directories for images. This differs from multi store feature in Opencart, and makes really different sites with different admin panels.

Go to extension page

Dynamic Downloads - make downloadable files alive - pdf, zip etc. Electronic tickets, serial numbers, personalised to given order and product
Shipping Labels Advanced - fully customizable approach to easy print labels
Ads provider to other sites - provide ad boxes with source from the e-shop (ad server) in other yours or partner sites (ad client)

Post by avramalex111 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi! Where can I set the url for the second website? I don't understand

Post by como » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:08 pm

This module require some basic knowledge in php.
You have to manually edit your config.php and admin/config.php files after first site is installed and running.
It is provided config_example.php and please find "if" statement.
Also second domain have to park in same place as first domain. That means to edit name servers for the domain i respective administrative panel of the provider.
Please read instructions in the package.

Dynamic Downloads - make downloadable files alive - pdf, zip etc. Electronic tickets, serial numbers, personalised to given order and product
Shipping Labels Advanced - fully customizable approach to easy print labels
Ads provider to other sites - provide ad boxes with source from the e-shop (ad server) in other yours or partner sites (ad client)

Post by rale » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:03 am

Hi there!
I have one question,.
On my version 3.0.2.0 need to separate ID orders and invoices for stores? Is it possible in such a way as your extension?