These are all things that can be asked in the public forum."How can I make my site faster...."
"Do you think my new theme is ok...."
"Where do I add product variations..."
"How can make the site wider..."
By directly asking Admins/Moderators for help via PM, you are limiting the power of the request as others that might have the same issue cannot see the solution. You also take up time that could be spent improving or assisting many people.
It is ok to PM moderators for:
- Conflict resolution
- Reporting a forum/site issue
- Reporting fraud on the extension store
- Assistance with mods specifically authored by the moderator
It is NOT ok to PM moderators for:
- Generic questions about the cart
- Generic Theme/Mod related questions
- Anything generic that could be asked in a forum
You will much likely get faster results by posting your question in the proper forum in a clear and concise way than from Admin/Moderators. There are occasions when after a few days of no answer on a question it may be necessary to escalate to the Developer Moderators for assistance which is ok. But please post the question in the forum first.
PM between forum Members:
- While PM between members are not monitored, You are not allow to use PM for bullying, personal attack or inflammatory comments!
Do not hesitate to report such PM as action will be taken.