Post by asphole » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:45 am

Why not go download a free template then you can switch templates in system settings and narrow it down to a template issue or not. Once you download a free template you just upload it to oc and change it as per one of Simons previous posts. All in all it should take no longer than 10-15mins.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am

Post by xl5 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi, thanks Asphole
I have uploaded a free template and the error still occurs... :-\

xl5
New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 pm


Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

OK, so it seems the problem is in the core files.

Grab Winmerge or an alternative for MAC (meld or kdiff3)

Grab a default OC download same as your version

Do a compare between the 2 to find the differences. it has to be something simple.

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by xl5 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Gents
Well the chap who sold me the template has taken pity on me and corrected the fault in the core files even though it was not the template at fault. The problem lay in controller files i believe it was a few minor alterations the last being "telephone" added in the contact fields which tipped it over and ended up the way it did. :drunk:
Ps thanks for all of your hard work and for pointing me in the right direction.

xl5
New member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 pm


Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Are you still having this issue? I've only seen this when the htaccess
RewriteBase /

isn't set to match the subdirectory like
RewriteBase /shop/

But I assume you already tried this?

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 pm

we tried absolutely everything - only thing we didnt try was to file compare - turns out it was a core edit (see post above yours)

Problem Solved

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm
Location - United Kindgom

Post by netstrada » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:15 am

yes, my keywords has / and - , once removed everything is working perfectly, thanks guys for advice

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by khanittha » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:13 pm

i have problem when click add to cart , it's error! page not found

Not Found

Not Found

<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if IE]><![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 8 ]><html dir="ltr" lang="en" class="ie8"><![endif]-->
<!--[if IE 9 ]><html dir="ltr" lang="en" class="ie9"><![endif]-->
<!--[if (gt IE 9)|!(IE)]><!-->
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
<!--<![endif]-->
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<title>The page you requested cannot be found!</title>
<base href="http://krabitourandtravel.com/" />
<script src="catalog/view/javascript/jquery/jquery-2.1.1.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="catalog/view/javascript/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" media="screen" />
<script src="catalog/view/javascript/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="catalog/view/javascript/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,400i,300,700" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet.css" rel="stylesheet">
<script src="catalog/view/javascript/common.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="http://krabitourandtravel.com/image/catalog/cart.png" rel="icon" />
</head>
<body>
<nav id="top">
<div class="container"><div class="pull-left">
<form action="http://krabitourandtravel.com/index.php ... y/currency" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" id="form-currency">
<div class="btn-group">
<button class="btn btn-link dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> <strong>$</strong> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md">Currency</span>&nbsp;<i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i></button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">
<li>
<button class="currency-select btn btn-link btn-block" type="button" name="EUR">€ Euro</button>
</li>
<li>
<button class="currency-select btn btn-link btn-block" type="button" name="GBP">£ Pound Sterling</button>
</li>
<li>
<button class="currency-select btn btn-link btn-block" type="button" name="USD">$ US Dollar</button>
</li>

Attachments

Screen Shot 2561-01-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2561-01-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 493 times

Screen Shot 2561-01-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2561-01-03 at 1.12.11 PM.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 493 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by williamino » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:31 am

the & character is the issue change Handbags-&-Wallets to Handbags-Wallets.

User avatar
Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:25 am
Location - Australia
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 57 guests