Post by Martynas » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello to all,

I am a new opencart user.I created a few stores (multi store). Looking for help who could help. Enabling maintenence mode both stores become (under consctruction) status. However, when logged in as admin, allows us to access only to the default store and other shops still blocked. ???
Please help me to correct this mistake. :ponder:

Post by Martynas » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Did no one get this problem?

Post by fido-x » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Martynas wrote:Hello to all,

I am a new opencart user.I created a few stores (multi store). Looking for help who could help. Enabling maintenence mode both stores become (under consctruction) status. However, when logged in as admin, allows us to access only to the default store and other shops still blocked. ???
Please help me to correct this mistake. :ponder:
When your store is placed in maintenance mode, you will still see the "normal" store if you are logged in to the administration. If not logged in to the admin, the store will be displaying a message stating that it is in maintenance mode.

It should be noted that you can ONLY put the default store into maintenance mode, even when using multi-store. Putting the default store into maintenance mode will NOT put any other store into maintenance mode (there is no provision for putting the other stores into maintenance mode).

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by markvoort » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I have the same problem as Martynas. The problem is exact as he described. The answer by fido-x is incorrect (at least in version 1.5.1.3).

Enabling maintenence mode results in all stores becoming "under consctruction". When logged in as admin, you can access the default store only and other shops remain blocked.

Post by datacreek » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 am

Same problem here and it's a hassle. When working on a satellite store I have to take our of maintenance mode.

There really needs to be independent, per store, control for this... or at the very least be able to see satellite stores from admin when in maintenance mode.

I was really hoping someone had a solution.

Post by leeto » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi Im new to Opencart using version 1.5.6 with multistore on diferent domains.
Im getting same issue with maitenence mode as Martynas.
Can anybody find a solution to this?
Thanks