Post by LEINAD » Tue May 21, 2024 4:02 pm

Hello community,

It seems that some extensions or Journal theme rewrote all the core files of OpenCart 4.0.2.3. Please can someone help me how can I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

best regards,
Leinad

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue May 21, 2024 5:32 pm

If you are serious about getting help here, then you have to provide some more information, see forum rules. Also, this is for OpenCart only. For other frameworks like Journal3, you have to contact their support.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by paulfeakins » Tue May 21, 2024 6:19 pm

LEINAD wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 4:02 pm
It seems that some extensions or Journal theme rewrote all the core files of OpenCart 4.0.2.3. Please can someone help me how can I fix this problem?
All of the top OpenCart developers strongly advise against Journal for the reasons explained here: viewtopic.php?t=157098

You need to download the original OpenCart files and put them back over the top.

You could pay a developer such as ourselves or post a job in the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom