Post by street454 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:15 am

I have a relatively new install of 3.0.3.8 - it is the Default Store Theme with my favorite extensions added to it:
xpayment, xshipping, export order, order manager, previousnext product, a few more. I have backed out or disabled a couple that seem problematic.
I am getting errors in the log - they are all PHP Notice so not fatal errors but I would like to clean these up. While I used to program in microfocus cobol and work on a UNIX server I am not a DBA - and I have zero database experience. I will also mention that my programming days were well over 15 years ago now and things have changed. I am looking for help in cleaning these up. I know it is probably not hard but I am over capacity already. Thanks in advance.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:16 pm

If you are looking for paid help you would be best to post it the Commercial Support section.
viewforum.php?f=88

What version of PHP are you using?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:21 pm

street454 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:15 am
I am getting errors in the log - they are all PHP Notice so not fatal errors but I would like to clean these up.
Sounds like your site could do with one of our OpenCart Code Audits.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:16 pm

street454 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:15 am
I have a relatively new install of 3.0.3.8 - it is the Default Store Theme with my favorite extensions added to it:
xpayment, xshipping, export order, order manager, previousnext product, a few more. I have backed out or disabled a couple that seem problematic.
I am getting errors in the log - they are all PHP Notice so not fatal errors but I would like to clean these up. While I used to program in microfocus cobol and work on a UNIX server I am not a DBA - and I have zero database experience. I will also mention that my programming days were well over 15 years ago now and things have changed. I am looking for help in cleaning these up. I know it is probably not hard but I am over capacity already. Thanks in advance.
Are they PHP 8 related errors?
How about a couple example errors?
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality