Post by Atticus moldova » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:00 am

hello, (sorry for my bad english)

there is a problem with importing/exporting products on my site.
I haven't used the site for a year, a year ago there weren't any issues with export/import products...
a couple of weeks ago I imported some new products using export/import tool , it was an old version, and I got advised to upgrade it to a newer version (I didn't upgrade it). The export went fine, I added a new product in Excel file, and imported it back, and marked to renew the products without deleting the old ones.
I received a message, that the file has been successfully imported. The new product appeared on site, But All the products from the Excel file disappeared from Admin Panel (not from the site).
I made a backup of the site to restore the products and tried again to export just one product
for example product with ID472, I add a new product 473, and import it back, and both products appear on site but disappear from admin panel, and only products up to ID471 are visible.

I upgraded the export/import tool to the newest version available for Opencart 3.0.3.2 now when I press Export, I get an error: Trying to access array offset on value of type int

added some screenshots below:
https://ibb.co/WKP9v97
https://ibb.co/sCKxv5g
https://ibb.co/6vXHBFF

Post by xxvirusxx » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:27 am

Install module version based on your PHP version.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by getherie4 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:44 pm

I think it seems that you are encountering issues with the export/import functionality on your Opencart site after upgrading the tool to a newer version. The error "Trying to access array offset on value of type int" indicates that there is a problem with accessing an array index or offset in the code.

According to my knowledge enable error reporting and debugging in Opencart to get more detailed error messages displayed on the screen. To do this, go to your Opencart admin panel, navigate to System > Settings, click on the "Edit" button for your store, and under the "Server" tab, set "Display Errors" to "Yes" or Check the error logs on your server for more detailed information about the specific error. The error logs can provide insights into the root cause of the problem and help in finding a solution.

Always remember to back up your website and database before making any changes or performing any import/export processes. This will allow you to restore your site if anything goes wrong during troubleshooting. hope it's work.

Post by SohBH » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:53 pm

It appears that there might be a corruption issue with your database.

Business Web Development | Content Creation | Analytics and Reporting | SEO

Location - Malaysia

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:39 pm

You are using the wrong version of the Export/Import tool that doesn't match up with the OpenCart version and PHP version requirements. Please read the docs:
Requirements and Limitations
Use version 4.16 of the Export/Import tool for systems with PHP Version 7.3 or later.
Older PHP versions are still supported by our older version 3.22 of the Export/Import tool.
Also, in order to see newly imported products in the admin backend, make sure sure you have filled all language-specific fields in the worksheets.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member