Post by Bman1258 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:25 am

I installed OC 4 and then discovered it isn't a stable release. So I reinstalled OC 3.0.3.8 and the store was working fine yesterday.
(I have two stores setup. The second one is working just fine right now)
I was on PHP 8 and changed it back to 7.4 ( I get errors on both versions of PHP)

Today when I try to open it, I get all these error messages. (Like I said, it was working just fine yesterday but now it's not)
Warning: fopen(/home/www/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/log.php on line 22
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/log.php:22) in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: fopen(/home/www/storage/cache/cache.catalog.language.1685909182): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
Warning: fopen(/home/www/storage/cache/cache.currency.1685909182): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
Warning: fopen(/home/www/storage/logs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/log.php on line 22

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Twig\Loader\ArrayLoader' not found in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/template/twig.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/template.php(51): Template\Twig->render('default/templat...', '{% if modules %...') #1 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/engine/loader.php(125): Template->render('default/templat...', '') #2 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php(72): Loader->view('common/column_l...', Array) #3 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #4 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/engine/loader.php(48): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #5 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/catalog/controller/common/home.php(12): Loader->controller('common/column_l...') #6 /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/engine/action.php(79): ControllerCommonHome->index() #7 /home/www/oneamericannopa in /home/www/xxxxx.com/ocoanp/system/library/template/twig.php on line 31

Can anyone please help of steer me in the right direction?
Thank you in advance

Post by softmonke » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Try opening up your "config.php" and check whether DIR_STORAGE and DIR_LOGS are valid directories on your server.

Reach out to us at hello@softmonke.com for your OpenCart web development needs.

Post by Bman1258 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:27 pm

Thanks. I tried that.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have found that leaving the storage folder in it's original location will NOT break it. When I have followed the directions and moved the "storage" folder somewhere else it immediately breaks everything.

I am so tired of uploading all the pics and products I am ready to try out eCommerce.
Right this minute I cannot get back into my admin panel after being logged in for over a couple of hours I am sick of OpenCart.

In this store (I have two under the same domain) after changing the time zone I can't get back in. In the other store, of which I am having no problems, I have not changed the time zone.
From installing the so-called "Stable" release of 4x to reinstalling 3.0.8.3 or what ever the heck it is I am now stuck again.
Why the heck did they release a version 4x and it is so bug prone. This really sucks.

But thanks for your suggestion. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of help here in this forum.

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:54 pm

Bman1258 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:27 pm
Right this minute I cannot get back into my admin panel after being logged in for over a couple of hours I am sick of OpenCart.
You have changed Timezone from store settings?

LE. If you want free help, contact me on PM or skype from my profile

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:41 pm

Bman1258 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:25 am
Make sure all files and folders have the correct user, group, and permissions. Files should be 644, folders should be 755, and the user and group must be the correct ones for PHP to be able to modify.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom