Post by parkookk » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:46 pm

Hi,
I currently have OC3038 with only four working extension and no errors.

In the last 12 months I have bought two themes about 6 months apart and spend countless hours on learn and configuring them and finally end up not using them at all. My store would have been done way sooner if I had changed it myself with my little knowledge of using OC since ~2010.

On "mobile view only" I would like to acheive the following and would appreciate if anyone can help. I have a custom CSS/Script/Header extension and can make a simple install.xml OCMOD extension if necessary.
On Brave/Chrome browser's inspection view I have made some changes and took a screenshot for your reference.

• move the store logo to the top left
  • remove wishlist and checkout icon on top links
  • remove the category line and add only the category button to the top left (currently is as default OC)
  • make the page to show two products in a row (currently it shows one products)
  • remove cart row on mobile view
  • make the breadcrumb arrow smaller
  • remove the product compare link
  • make the category header smaller
  • remove product description on category view
Many thanks

Attachments

OC3038-mobile-view-MS.JPG

OC3038-mobile-view-MS.JPG (79.29 KiB) Viewed 946 times

Location - london

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:19 pm

parkookk wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:46 pm
I would like to acheive the following
I mean what you're asking for is a load of free work. You might be lucky and someone might do it all for you here on the forum, but if not you'll need to find a developer.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom