Post by kabelomontshiwa » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:21 pm

My request to the developers of Opencart is to make it possible for to change price, specials or discount to multiple products instead of one after the other. that way it saves us time.
I manage to find an extension that tries to solve that but it only deals with specials and discounts and it's not that good.

Thank you.

Post by esolz » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:45 pm

There are two possible solutions to the problem you described.
1. Custom Development: You can hire a developer to create a custom solution for you. This way, you can have a feature added to Opencart that allows you to change prices, specials, or discounts for multiple products at once. A skilled developer familiar with Opencart should be able to implement this functionality based on your specific requirements.
2. Look for Alternative Extensions: While you mentioned that you found an extension that addresses this issue but is not satisfactory, you can continue exploring the Opencart marketplace or other reputable extension marketplaces to find alternative extensions that offer the desired functionality. It's possible that there may be other extensions available that better suit your needs. Be sure to carefully review the features and user reviews of each extension before making a decision. Before proceeding with any solution, it's important to ensure compatibility with your Opencart version and to back up your store's data.

Create your digital impression with the expert online store makers here at Esolz Technologies, best OpenCart development company in India.
Esolz Technologies Pvt Ltd
Email: contact@esolzmail.com
Website: https://esolz.net/e-commerce-technology ... velopment/

Location - India

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:39 pm

kabelomontshiwa wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:21 pm
My request to the developers of Opencart is to make it possible for to change price, specials or discount to multiple products instead of one after the other. that way it saves us time.
I manage to find an extension that tries to solve that but it only deals with specials and discounts and it's not that good.

Thank you.
Do you have a spreadsheet (csv) or something similar that has the changes?
If so, have you searched for something that might be able to read the file and update the prices?

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member