Post by avsrthe » Wed May 31, 2023 7:37 pm

Hi
I am using Opencart 3.0.3.8.
I have two modules for use in Admin only. How to include that 2nd module inside first module?
I wanted to create tab or static menus inside first module. In 1st module, if 2nd tab is clicked, it must open as another page in it, loading 2nd module and vice versa when 1st tab is clicked. Both Module has structure as, admin - controller, model, language and view. For this, let us assume first module is called "extension1". 2nd module is called " extension2".
All files are in same directories in corresponding sub folders inside Admin folder.
Please help
Thank you
AvsrThe
Last edited by avsrthe on Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:32 pm

avsrthe wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:37 pm
I have two modules for use in Admin only. How to include that 2nd module inside first module?
I doubt anyone will be able to help without actually having a look at the code ...

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by avsrthe » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:45 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:32 pm
avsrthe wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:37 pm
I doubt anyone will be able to help without actually having a look at the code ...
Hi
As the modules are having functions for internal admin use and for the privacy of administrators, I am unable to provide the codes.
But please assume, it is like two modules named Helloworld1 and Helloworld2. If Helloworld1 is the main module, add navigation menu for both in the extension Edit page. When in helloworld2 menu is clicked, it should load the 2nd module. Again from 2nd module page if Helloworld1 is clicked, it should load the 1st module. Please help. I will then try to implement it if modification needed as per the codes of the actual modules. Thank you

Post by SohBH » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:09 pm

1. Identify the specific functions or features from the second module that you want to incorporate into the first module.
2. Analyze the existing code of the first module and determine where and how the functions from the second module can be integrated.
3. Modify model, view, and controller files within the first module to accommodate the new functionality.

Business Web Development | Content Creation | Analytics and Reporting | SEO

Location - Malaysia

Post by avsrthe » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:55 am

I myself solved and everything working good