Post by ApostolisPap » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:19 pm

Καλησπέρα στην κοινότητα,
συγχαρητήρια για την προσφορά σας.

Θα φτιάξω ένα e-shop και έχω μια απλή ερώτηση να κάνω.
Κατά 99% δεν θα γίνει δίγλωσση εφαρμογή οπότε οι κατηγορίες, τα προϊόντα κ.λ.π. θα είναι στα Ελληνικά. Αυτό όμως σημαίνει οτι θα πρέπει να μεταφραστούν και ορισμένα κείμενα της εφαρμογής. π.χ. το «Show all» να γίνει «Προβολή όλων» - το «Refine Search» να γίνει «Περιορισμένη αναζήτηση» κ.λ.π. κ.λ.π.
Σίγουρα θα μπορώ να τα αλλάξω είτε στην εφαρμογή είτε στην db. Αν κρίνω όμως από άλλα CMS υπάρχει πολύ μεγάλη πιθανότητα σε κάποια μεγάλη αναβάθμιση να γίνουν όλα αχταρμάς.
Ίδιο απορία για το SEO, αν βάλω ελληνικά keywords σε πεδίο english language θα έχουμε αποτέλεσμα ή θα μπερδεύει τις μηχανές;

Η απορία μου λοιπόν είναι η εξής: μήπως είναι καλύτερα να κάνω την εφαρμογή δίγλωσση εξ αρχής, άσχετα αν θα χρησιμοποιείται μόνο η μία γλώσσα, ποιά είναι η άποψή σας;

Αν παρόμοια απορία έχει απαντηθεί ήδη ζητώ συγγνώμη, δενκατάφερα να βρω κάτι σχετικό.

Post by TMD Extension @ » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:39 pm

About the translation of website text - You will find the theme that allows you to translate the entire theme into multilingual. So it will be no big deal for you.
About the keyword in URL for search engine - There are serval SEO modules that allow you to add the keyword ( become SEO URL) for each language.

Regarding one or multi-language websites or apps - It totally depends on how your marketing strategy, business idea, or customer base. You can make your website or app in multi-language or one language. If you are worried about search engine indexing and ranking issue. You must follow the Google guidelines when building the website or app, It is not a tough task if you get the right theme and SEO module. With fresh,  updated, and useful content/products.

Thanks & Regards
Sehaj Kaur
TMD Extensions
Contact Us For Customisations

Post by ApostolisPap » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi Sehaj,
I appreciate you replied to my post.

Yes, I am aware that techincally both my "issues" can be easily surpassed with modules/extensions etc.
My question was more of what is best from a strategical point of view.
It seems that is clearly a matter of marketing after all.

Thank you very much.

Post by TMD Extension @ » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:21 pm

Hello,

Then this could be done this way.

I suggest you host the video on a server where you can get embed the video on the order detail page the link to the video will be present on the order detail page.

Accessing directly to the video link will be profitable. Make the script like this
1. customer goes to the order detail page.
2. Try to access the video via the link
3. > Link has an internal checking system linked with order id + customer id and video id. If these three match then the user can access the video Else user will get an unauthorized access message.
4. Make your video link to only accessible only when the customer bought the order only.

This can easily be done by a developer. Let me know if you are looking for more detail.

Thanks & Regards
Sehaj Kaur
TMD Extensions
Contact Us For Customisations