Post by fixtureoc » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:36 am

Hello, I'm trying to connect the shipstation module to opencart 4.0, as i've done it in the past with 3.0. however, it seems that the shipstation modules on the marketplace only support for 3.0 and below. Is there any way to get a shipstation module i can use in my 4.0 store? i checked everywhere and I can't find anything relevant to shipstation on opencart 4.0.

thanks, any help is appreciated.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:11 pm

You could ask the author of that extension to do the upgrade to OC 4, or find a professional developer on the commercial support section of this forum to do it for you for a charge.

Having said that, OpenCart 4 isn't yet suitable suitable for live websites, it's still subject to development and bugfixes.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by mattenderle » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:04 pm

fixtureoc wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:36 am
Hello, I'm trying to connect the shipstation module to opencart 4.0, as i've done it in the past with 3.0. however, it seems that the shipstation modules on the marketplace only support for 3.0 and below. Is there any way to get a shipstation module i can use in my 4.0 store? i checked everywhere and I can't find anything relevant to shipstation on opencart 4.0.

thanks, any help is appreciated.
I'm not a professional in the Opencart sense, but I'm currently trying to get this. I'm close but hit a snag. viewtopic.php?t=231508

I'm posting the files on my Github in the meantime.
https://github.com/Matthewenderle/ShipStation-Opencart

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:26 am

Duplicated topic.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON