Post by kwikprint » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 pm

So yesterday i noticed my opencart admin area displayed this

'Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

but did not stop me from working within the admin area.
when i enabled error messages this is what i get

'Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1'

So i asked my host for any ideas and they sent me this

'Hi,

>>Unknown: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/thisday/public_html/admin/language/en-gb/extension/extension/Not_Found.php on line 1

This warning is referring to the use of curly braces ({}) to access array and string elements, which is deprecated since PHP 7.4. It is recommended that the newer syntax using square brackets should be used instead. Could you please check this with OpenCart support regarding this warning?

Please let us know if any action is required on our part after you have received an update from them.'

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:34 pm

kwikprint wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 pm
This warning is referring to the use of curly braces ({})
Replace {} with [ ]

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România