Post by ChrisOCQuestions » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:48 pm

Hello,
I am using OC 3.0.2.0.

Two of my clients had contacted me concerning not being able to check out (I use Square and have been for years - I don't think the square extension is specifically the problem). I tried doing an order myself and sure enough the submit order button kept fading and then reappearing. Not CC payment or order was processed.

When I tried going to the Square extention options I kept getting redirected to my own "The page you requested cannot be found!" page.
My other extentions seem to be working okay however, anything regarding payment or the marketplace link from my admin page (admin/index.php?route=marketplace/marketplace&user_token=###########) forwards to "The page you requested cannot be found!"

I tried deleting the square extension and reinstalling (the version from isense labs)but whenever I tried to connect/save my settings I still get forward to the page not found. I've also tried adding the paypal extension directly from my admin page but I get forwarded as well. I noticed some error logs from December but it was only the three lines and they never appeared again.

Log/Errors:

Code: Select all

2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning:  mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning:  DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning:  DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
I've had ~35 orders since December 13th so I don't think that would be the issue.

I haven't made any changes to my site so this is very unusual. I am looking for suggestions where to start. My htaccess hasn't been changed but I will post it below incase it helps.

Code: Select all

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^sitemap.xml$ index.php?route=extension/feed/uksb_sitemaps&store=0/ [L]
RewriteRule ^googlebase.xml$ index.php?route=feed/google_base [L]
RewriteRule ^download/(.*) /index.php?route=error/not_found [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !.*\.(ico|gif|jpg|jpeg|png|js|css)
RewriteRule ^([^?]*) index.php?_route_=$1 [L,QSA]
Again, nothing was changed and I am the only user setup for the online shop.

I will mention I am using a firewall service from GoDaddy. I've checked the settings there and nothing seems to be changed there either. If it was the firewall issue why would some extensions work but the payment and marketplace extensions not work? Just a notice my IP address is also white listed through the firewall and through my OC admin backend.

Any help would be appreciated. ???
Last edited by ChrisOCQuestions on Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:56 pm

ChrisOCQuestions wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:48 pm
Log/Errors:
2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
2022-12-13 17:20:51 - PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/duvl3jsl1ikw/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
Contact your host. It is also possible you are not using localhost to connect to your mySQL server.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 am

There are been some posts on the forum with similar issues with GoDaddy hosting.
viewtopic.php?t=230859
viewtopic.php?t=230799

The solution seemed to be to change the PHP version.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by ChrisOCQuestions » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:58 am

ADD Creative wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 am
There are been some posts on the forum with similar issues with GoDaddy hosting.
viewtopic.php?t=230859
viewtopic.php?t=230799

The solution seemed to be to change the PHP version.
Thank you, this was driving me crazy. I didn't want to have to rebuild my site but couldn't figure out anything ,even spent a couple weeks with Square Support and they couldn't help me. Temporarily I was using the COD in checkout, and renamed the language file to read "Send E-invoice". I was able to manually send invoices that way and just thought I would check back on the forum today and saw your post from a week ago. Thank you so much again!

To anyone reading this in the future or digging up old posts via Google. I was using GoDaddy as my host. Sometime late January something changed but I don't know what, nothing on my end. Updating my PHP from 5.X to 7.3 fixed my problem. I will mention - do not updated to 7.4+ as I was told it may break OC 3.0.2.0. I am now using 7.3 and it has solved my issued.