Post by ri2k » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:45 pm

I have an opencart website, and I have a business page on Instagram and Facebook, but I mostly generated sales from organic search results.

I have recently received several emails from social media experts offering me their services. Not exactly cheap - they want US$500+ per month for managing my company's facebook/instagram/twitter account, something like 50-100 posts per month.

I am not very knowledgeable about Social media marketing but I am very curious about how a social media manager can help my business and generate more sales.

My question main question - is it worth hiring a social media expert? Has anyone here used services of social media experts?

What type of expertise do social media managers bring to the table when they manage my business' social media accounts? How is it different when they post something as opposed to when I post something on my own? Better language? Better Graphics? Or, is there any coding they use?

Post by straightlight » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:08 am

There were detailed conversations about a similar request a few years back: viewtopic.php?p=631786#p631784 . Perhaps this will help. Otherwise, you can always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to hire a social media professional.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:29 pm

I have recently received several emails from social media experts
I you got these emails via the Contact Us page of your OpenCart site, chances are they came from spambots, and in this case you shouldn't waste any time with them.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member