Post by OpenCode3.0 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:36 am

Hi everyone, I got a quick question, I'm sure the answer will be complicated...

since all the experts now just like to offer their services instead of helping on the forum this is just a quick reminder to anyone who would like to respond to offer their services this part of the forum is the GENERAL SUPPORT part of the forum this is not the Commercial Support Forum if this post is not in the commercial support part then we just looking for help, not for a service.

I know there is some OCMOD to hide modules by going to the User Group and changing the Access Permission... well this is not something I like to do I just need a way to move the Disabled modules to the bottom of the list on every list payments, shipping, etc, etc...
anybody can help?

OC Version 3.0.3.8

Thank you and Merry Christmas if you still believe in Christmas and in helping others.

Post by pprmkr » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:49 pm

Christmas present for you ...

Download and install using Extensions - Installer.
After that Refresh Modifications.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

Attachments

Edit: added array declaration for module.php

Location - Netherlands

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:56 pm

Well, some OC Users try to ignore the fact, that Opencart only serves one single purpose, and that's the purpose to create income, in one or the other way. One should never forget this, but be glad, to receive free assistance, once in a while. And with 3 Postings in 8 months, you never seemed to care much about sharing your OC-Experiences with others either, so, better accept the situation as it is.
Nothing personal, just figured ... ;) Merry Christmas to all ! ;)

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by OpenCode3.0 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:59 pm

@pprmkr!
Thank you for this modification it will not only help me it will help many users as well, I'm very sorry for my delay in the replay to the post unfortunately just like
Ernie IP-CAM said we have to work or in my case try to finish my site so we can run it and make some money.

Happy New year 2023! to everybody in the forum!

pprmkr wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:49 pm
Christmas present for you ...

Download and install using Extensions - Installer.
After that Refresh Modifications.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

Post by OpenCode3.0 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:30 pm

I understand Ernie IP-CAM we all need to make some living 3 Post in 8 months is nothing in comparison to everyone who makes a living writing or developing modification or module, I'm not a developer that's why I ask for help, understanding we all need to make a living I always donate to the person that helps me directly even tho the posting in the forum will be used for a lot more users not only just me.

just notice pprmkr (PPRMKR_SORT_EXTENSIONS_BY_STATUS.OCMOD.ZIP) how it will be posted in the marketplace for sale under a different name but it will do the same thing that's something it should be forbidden, OpenCart has gone so far because most of the developers from the first oc version 1.4.x they have a contribution to the script, I can name few, the famous Qphoria ChromiumCart, after that he develops some of the amazing modules, PayPal Standart at the time was the most useful, etc, etc...

I'm sure you know the history of OpenCart, I have used some of your free modules for the company I was working on at the time I sent you some donations because I understand your time is valuable.

Happy New year Ernie wishing happiness God Bless You for all your help and the improvements you have made to OpenCart.
IP_CAM wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:56 pm
Well, some OC Users try to ignore the fact, that Opencart only serves one single purpose, and that's the purpose to create income, in one or the other way. One should never forget this, but be glad, to receive free assistance, once in a while. And with 3 Postings in 8 months, you never seemed to care much about sharing your OC-Experiences with others either, so, better accept the situation as it is.
Nothing personal, just figured ... ;) Merry Christmas to all ! ;)