Post by nbosch » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:11 pm

I have OC 3.0.3.8.
After recent database restructuring and installing PHP 8.0 on server, everything works fine in back- and frontend,
except
Extensions> Modifications
I get a blank screen in Firefox, in Chrome Error 500
also repeating the command after clearing browser cache - no effect.
no new extensions added for a while.

any ideas what i can do?
thanks for help, Nimo

Post by xxvirusxx » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:43 pm

nbosch wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:11 pm
I have OC 3.0.3.8.
After recent database restructuring and installing PHP 8.0 on server
Update to this 3.0.3.8 version
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/tr ... aintenance

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by Leonberger » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:16 pm

The problem is that I often get some quite annoying Command "whatever" not found , just because the extensions providing those commands have not been loaded yet. What to do? How to fix this issue.
Last edited by Leonberger on Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:06 pm

Leonberger wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:16 pm
The problem is that I often get some quite annoying Command "whatever" not found , just because the extensions providing those commands have not been loaded yet. What to do? How to fix this issue.
By providing us with some more details. Really, simply saying "command whatever not found" is quite vague. We are not mind readers.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by swindlerleeks » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:46 am

Leonberger wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:16 pm
The problem is that I often get some quite annoying Command "whatever" not found , just because the extensions providing those commands have not been loaded yet. What to do? How to fix this issue. geometry dash world
Specifically, in what cases did you encounter this command? Please provide more information so I can help you.

Post by KrewNoah » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:38 am

Based on my experience, the "500 error" that nbosch mentioned could potentially be a server issue. It might be beneficial to check the server error logs for any detailed information on what might be causing the error.

Regarding the "command not found" error Leonberger is encountering, it seems like a problem with the loading sequence of the extensions. One possible solution could be to ensure that all necessary extensions are loaded and initialized properly before any commands from them are called. You might want to check the initialization files and scripts to ensure everything is set up correctly.

Hope this helps! Looking forward to hearing updates on whether the suggestions worked.

Krew Noah

Location - US