Post by info@jrvsystem.se » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:31 pm

When updateing customer order to new status and checking the "notify customer" box.
We get the notification to our admin email aswell.. how to turn this off? We dont need to get email when we set status to "sent" and so on.

We have unchecked all the alert boxes in settings - email tab

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:04 pm

You need to post your OpenCart version, theme and any extensions you are using.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm

info@jrvsystem.se wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:31 pm
We get the notification to our admin email aswell..
There's an extension that does this, and sometimes people change their core files to do it. This isn't default behaviour, so you have added this feature yourself. You'll now need to reverse it if you don't want it anymore.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by info@jrvsystem.se » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:46 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:18 pm
info@jrvsystem.se wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:31 pm
We get the notification to our admin email aswell..
There's an extension that does this, and sometimes people change their core files to do it. This isn't default behaviour, so you have added this feature yourself. You'll now need to reverse it if you don't want it anymore.
Thank you!
In that case I know with extension is doing this and where to look to make it stop. Hopefully its not to hard to edit the mod :)
Its a free extension that makes the order email look alot better that is sent do admin, the order email to admin now looks like the one customer gets.
If I find the solution I will post it here so any future people search for this can get a fix