Post by duimbot » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:46 pm

All,

I updated OC 3.0.3.3 to 3.0.3.8. It seemed to be ok. At the top screen in the admin section I saw a message that said there was an upgrade of the Mollie extension. After clicking that, my screen was white. Both the site and the admin section remain white. I cleared the cache without any luck.

Where can I find the error logs on 3.0.3.8? I can't find those. Anyone any clue on the location and on the issue?

NOTE: I am using PHP 7.4.22

Thanks!

Post by by mona » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:55 pm

ftp access ?
Do you have a backup ?
Do you know where your modification folder is ?
You might be better to delete your admin and catalog (and possibly system) modification folders (THE MODIFIED FOLDERS NOT CATALOG AND ADMIN FOLDERS) and make sure you have a backup first (and not overwriting the last backup you had - i.e. now you have two backups)
then disable MOLLIE and contact them .. rather than attempting to debug it yourself

After that you should be able to refresh your modifications and rebuild putting your site back to where it was without Mollie

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by duimbot » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:05 pm

Hi, I have a backup of the 3.0.3.3 version. Can I put those files back, upload the 3.0.3.8 files again and update again? And then try to disable Mollie?

Post by by mona » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:21 pm

I don’t know how you upgraded - but your site is files and database

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member