All, Currently I am using OpenCart 126.96.36.199 with I think the default theme. I am planning to upgrade to 188.8.131.52. I have a number of questions.
- Is 184.108.40.206 secure enough or is it always better to use version 4?
- I have found this page to upgrade the opencast version: https://docs.opencart.com/upgrading/. If I read it properly the only thing I need to do is to copy the //upload/admin from my local site to my online site. Then select the xxx.com/install page. Is this correct? The page is not very clear on that.
- Is there another tutuorial to do this easily? (without any other software)
- Is there a difference in upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 or if I upgrade to the version 4 instance? Is it more difficult?
- For my OpenCart installation I have changed some pages by changing css or php files. Will this be undone by the upgrade?
OC v22.214.171.124 supports full PHP 8 and 8.1. Currently on the hold for PHP 8.2: https://www.github.com/opencart/opencart-3
Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.
Programmer / Opencart Tester
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest