Post by Rainforest » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 am

I've contacted the developer QPHORIA
but am wondering if anyone had a solution to the authorization.net issue after the transaction is processed.

Keep getting this message:
An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
OC 3.0.3.8

Self Taught Opencart User & Developer Since 2010.


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:54 am

I would simply wait for a solution from Qphoria.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:02 pm

Rainforest wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 am
I've contacted the developer QPHORIA
How long ago did you contact him?
And by what method of contact?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Guru Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by Rainforest » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:02 pm
Rainforest wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 am
I've contacted the developer QPHORIA
How long ago did you contact him?
And by what method of contact?
6 days ago.
Email.
Why do you have a direct phone number? hahaha. :laugh:

I guess he is too busy. I'll just get a refund and look for another solution.

Self Taught Opencart User & Developer Since 2010.


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:46 pm

Rainforest wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 pm
paulfeakins wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:02 pm
Rainforest wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:13 am
I've contacted the developer QPHORIA
How long ago did you contact him?
And by what method of contact?
6 days ago.
Email.
Why do you have a direct phone number? hahaha. :laugh:

I guess he is too busy. I'll just get a refund and look for another solution.
If you don't have a response after a few days, you could either create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or request a refund from the contact us link of this site with your order ID.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

Rainforest wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 pm
6 days ago.
Email.
Why do you have a direct phone number? hahaha. :laugh:

I guess he is too busy. I'll just get a refund and look for another solution.
Why do we? Because we do!

Qphoria's Skype is "taqmobile" if you want to try that.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Guru Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests