Post by MysticKnight » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 am

I've added over 100 products to my catalog and they all worked fine.

When I added the last one, it wouldn't display it in my online store.

Then I created another product as a test and it wouldn't display that one either.

Both are displayed in the admin Product List, but they just aren't showing up in the online store.

I made sure both products were enabled and both products were linked to one of the store categories.

Any ideas?

Bill Elgin
Custom Website Design
www.billelgin.com


New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 am


Post by MysticKnight » Sun May 24, 2020 10:21 am

Another clue...

When I duplicated one of the products that was showing up in the online store and changed the details and saved it, it showed up.

The 2 that are not showing up were not duplicated from anything.

Bill Elgin
Custom Website Design
www.billelgin.com


New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 am


Post by opencartmart » Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm

You mean, it does not show up in the listing page? Theme issue?

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 am

Post by sw!tch » Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Under Products -> Data

Check that date available is in the past.

Backup and [ learn how to recover ] before you make any changes.


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by MysticKnight » Sun May 24, 2020 5:44 pm

opencartmart wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:58 pm
You mean, it does not show up in the listing page? Theme issue?
I'm using the default theme.

It wasn't showing up anywhere in the online store that customers use. It is now (see notes below).

Bill Elgin
Custom Website Design
www.billelgin.com


New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 am


Post by MysticKnight » Sun May 24, 2020 5:55 pm

sw!tch wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm
Under Products -> Data

Check that date available is in the past.
Thank you for the very helpful reply.

The date was NOT in the past at the time that I added the products (it was the next days date).

The test products that I added are being displayed correctly now.

I assume it doesn't know what time zone that I'm in????? Is there a place where I can adjust that?

I looked under Localisation > Zones and it's defined correctly (California > United States).

Bill Elgin
Custom Website Design
www.billelgin.com


New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:43 am


Post by sw!tch » Mon May 25, 2020 2:10 am

MysticKnight wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:55 pm
sw!tch wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm
Under Products -> Data

Check that date available is in the past.
Thank you for the very helpful reply.

The date was NOT in the past at the time that I added the products (it was the next days date).

The test products that I added are being displayed correctly now.

I assume it doesn't know what time zone that I'm in????? Is there a place where I can adjust that?

I looked under Localisation > Zones and it's defined correctly (California > United States).
This usually happens if your mySQL and PHP timezones are not in sync.

Backup and [ learn how to recover ] before you make any changes.


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by straightlight » Mon May 25, 2020 2:32 am

While it is the case for the date and time not being synced, since this solution to fix it: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/co ... 2188475761 .

However, take note that the date and datetime function from the database no longer allows the use of default values of sequential zeros but rather higher values by default nowadays which can also be linked to the issue you are reporting about. Therefore, I would first suggest to try this fix and see if you can update your products accordingly.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer


Legendary Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thekrotek and 40 guests