Post by Cactusland » Wed May 06, 2020 2:05 am

I tried to auto-update to the newest version, and now my admin section seems to be separated from the main section, and won't load or let me login. Is there any way I can fix this or revert to a functional version? I am very new at all this, any help would be apprciated.

Attachments

FireShot Capture 005 - Softaculous - All Installations - beaubien.web-dns1.com.png

FireShot Capture 005 - Softaculous - All Installations - beaubien.web-dns1.com.png (26.05 KiB) Viewed 266 times

Last edited by Cactusland on Wed May 06, 2020 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Wed May 06, 2020 2:20 am

Cactusland wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 2:05 am
I tried to auto-update to the newest version, and now my admin section seems to be separated from the main section, and won't load or let me login. Is there any way I can fix this or revert to a functional version? I am very new at all this, any help would be apprciated.
If you'd like, you could create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or contact me directly to get this done as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON