Post by cftdo18 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 am

Hi, I have version 3.0.3.2 and I was wondering if there were any modules that can help me with my shipping. I'm after a shipping module that allows me to put in a different postage price for each different listing. For eg:
1) .. I have 10 tea dyed paper doilies that I need to post at $2.50 with a .50c charge if they want to buy an additional 20.
2) .. I have 20 sheets of tea dyed A4 paper that I need to post at $3.50 with a added charge of $2.00 if they want to buy an additional pack of 20
Or
3) .. I have 10 Crochet flowers that I can post for $3.00 and need $1.50 per additional 10.
So basically I'm after something that allows me to add the postage I want while I'm making my listing for my product, as I don't need a set postage rate. Is there anything out there that allows this? I'm not after weight, size or dimensions, or flat rates, I just need to add the shipping that I need per listing while I'm making my listing. Hope that makes sense.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:08 pm

Have you already searched the extension store?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:57 pm

If you don't mind setting it up within an extension itself, Category & Product-Based Shipping can do this. You can set individual rates for each product/category/manufacturer (or create your own group of products) and then combine all those rates into a single cost presented to the customer. You can see a few examples of what you can do with the extension here:

https://www.getclearthinking.com/catego ... d-shipping

If you really want to set up the cost within the product itself, Ultimate Shipping supports that. It can use any product data field to enter a rate, and then use that to calculate its total cost for the customer. Check out the "using Other Product Data to create charges" example on this page:

https://www.getclearthinking.com/ultimate-shipping

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:13 am

With All-in-One Shipping extension you can do a lot of crazy things with the shipping. You can even add more options to existing shipping methods! No other extension does that.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member