Post by vivienneanthony » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 am

Hello,

I changed the layout of my opencart with a template. I am getting this image in the grid buttons. What could be the cause? I'm using 3.0.2 Opencart with OC-Light theme. I'm using https and I looked at the fontawesome css file which is the default view file for Opencart. Since I'm using https:// maybe it confusing the scripting and causing the images to fo a box code not the icon.

@font-face{font-family:'FontAwesome';src:url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.7.0');src:url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?#iefix&v=4.7.0') format('embedded-opentype'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0') format('woff2'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.7.0') format('woff'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.ttf?v=4.7.0') format('truetype'),url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.svg?v=4.7.0#fontawesomeregular')
After some testing of other opencart sites, it seems to occur on my website. The website is thehouseoffuckery.com. You'll see the problem on the upper right.

Vivienne

Attachments

bottom.png

bottom.png (6.71 KiB) Viewed 220 times

Last edited by vivienneanthony on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 am

Post by vivienneanthony » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:57 am

cyclops12 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480#p529151
I'll check out the thread.


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by vivienneanthony » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:00 am

I'm using 3.0.3.2 with the template http://www.spearthemes.com/oc-light.php


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:14 am

fontawesome-webfont.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm
Location - Taiwan

Post by vivienneanthony » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:47 am

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:14 am
fontawesome-webfont.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fontawesome-webfont.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Thanks for checking on your end. It took a second to fix. It should be fine now.


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by letxobnav » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:20 pm

fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm
Location - Taiwan

Post by vivienneanthony » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:30 pm

letxobnav wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:20 pm
fontawesome-webfont.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Thanks. I took one quick like and made the necessary change. It shouldn't be showing that message again.


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am

Post by cyclops12 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Your site seems to be working ok now i see :)
Hope you dont mind but i noticed a couple of issues:
On your about us page the image has the wrong path so doesnt load
http://opencart.thehouseoffuckery.com/i ... y2_136.png
perhaps you need to remove the "opencart" from the path to make it http://thehouseoffuckery.com/image/cata ... y2_136.png
And on product Plain Venetian Mask page you have no options in the color dropdown

I can see you are still setting up this site and may have these things in hand so dont take it personal

Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 am

Post by vivienneanthony » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:59 am

cyclops12 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:24 pm
Your site seems to be working ok now i see :)
Hope you dont mind but i noticed a couple of issues:
On your about us page the image has the wrong path so doesnt load
http://opencart.thehouseoffuckery.com/i ... y2_136.png
perhaps you need to remove the "opencart" from the path to make it http://thehouseoffuckery.com/image/cata ... y2_136.png
And on product Plain Venetian Mask page you have no options in the color dropdown

I can see you are still setting up this site and may have these things in hand so dont take it personal
I am not taking it personally. I appreciate all your help. I changed the path of the website url wise so I have to update the image. Also, I'll take a quick look at the color drop down. Yesterday. I was updating all of the product listings so I think I missed that. I put quantity in the color option then the color appears. So, If there is no quantity set then nothing appears for the color which is fine. I think I fixed some of the other issues.


Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:23 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: thekrotek and 17 guests