Post by ovidiublaga88 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Hello,
In backend admin panel following these steps: Catalog -> Products -> (I select the product I need) -> Edit -> Special. I insert the special price I want and it displays in Frond End in the product page. The Price which is in Data appears as CUT and the price I inserted in Special appears uncut. For example: [strike] 100.00[/strike] 90.00. My main question is: When I click Add to cart in the product page I want the the main price to go in the cart not the Special one. The client wants to see the special price but the price that goes into the cart to be the main price.

Many thanks

Post by OSWorX » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 pm

What for do you set the special price then?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ovidiublaga88 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:29 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:03 pm
What for do you set the special price then?
I want to display it because I want to say something like this "IF you want to buy the product with the special price please follow the link". And he must acces a link that takes him to another website. Please help

Post by OSWorX » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Okay, as far as I understand, you will display 2 different prices.
And if somone will buy that product with the "Special price" he should be forwarded/redirected to another shop/website.
Correct?

That sounds like a custom work, not very expensive but has to be paid.
You can either contact my and I will give you a proposal, or post a new request for that in the commercial section of this forum.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria