Post by LiviuVictor » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi,

Every time I add a new product, after filling all its details and saving, I get the error you can see in the attached picture.

Even so, the product gets saved and is visible on the website with all the details and information, excepting the Attributes. They get posted on the website but are completely mixed up. Some of them don't appear at all, other are mixed up, etc.

Did any of you encounter this issue? i would really appreciate it if you could guide me through solving this problem.

Thank you

Attachments

Error when saving product modifications.jpg

Error when saving product modifications.jpg (136.03 KiB) Viewed 237 times

Post by letxobnav » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:49 am

which modifications are running?

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Location - Taiwan

Post by LiviuVictor » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:12 pm

I am not sure what you mean. All modifications work just fine even when I get the error that I mentioned. Only ones that get all messed up are the Attributes. Messed up as in they get rearranged or, some of them just disappear

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 pm

1. What 3.x version you have? 3.0.3.2?
2. If you have a free SSL certificate named Let's Encrypt on you cpanel, then use it

3. When worked last time?
4. You have installed something recently?

Read this
viewtopic.php?t=166970

My Extensions | OC 3.0.3.1, 3.0.2.0, 2.3.0.2 with bugs fixed | Buy me a beer or coffee

Post by LiviuVictor » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:48 pm

1. Yes, I have the 3.0.3.2 version
2. I don't have any SSL certificates. I am planning to purchase and install one.
3. I only started adding products recently (this is a new site) and as soon as I started I kept receiving that error. I don't get any other errors. I have been working on the design and layout part in the past few weeks and everything was OK with no errors.
4. I have only installed the Romanian language pack (a few weeks ago). The only thing I have recently updated is the latest Journal theme to version (3.0.40)

Post by letxobnav » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:18 pm

Well, something messed up eventhough that is only a notice from the editproduct function.
The notice message states that there is no stock_status_id or weight_class_id or length_class_id in the data array it is about to use to update the product table with.

That data array is copied directly from the post variables coming from the product form view.

So something messed with that view...in a not so good way.

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Location - Taiwan