Post by davecook80 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:45 pm

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that some of the developers we work closely with have had their extensions copied by TMD. Out of all the extensions we use on our websites I had found 5 had been copied. As these were extensions I knew well I could see clearly the similarities between them so I suggest all developers to check their extensions and make sure that they are not copied also.

So far these are the extensions copied and have been removed by opencart, see screen shot.

Original Extensions that have been copied, found and removed from TMD extensions are

TMD COPIED...
Cartbinder's
1.Order entry system
2.Payments and shipping methods based on customer group
3. Managing sales agents, sales and reports

GeekoDev's
4. PDF invoice Pro

MagDevel's
5. Pop up shopping cart

Copies that should be removed

We suspect TMD COPIED...
CodingInspect's
1.Product Reviews Pro

Opencart should have a no-nonsense approach with this developer and remove them all together as this shouldn't not be acceptable behaviour. What is your thoughts???

Attachments

IMG-20190703-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20190703-WA0010.jpg (132.9 KiB) Viewed 330 times

Last edited by davecook80 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Location - Australia

Post by imdevlper18 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Yes. Developers Like this should be Banned. Wasting Time of other developers.
They don't have creativity. Hence spending time on stealing other developers work.

There might be more extensions copied. Request other developers to check their work.
There should be no place for developers like this on Opencart.

Opencart Extensions | Professional opencart support | Support Ticket | support@cartbinder.com