Post by cjhill » Wed May 15, 2019 7:07 pm

I need the advice of an Opencart whizz please.

I want to create a form where users can register their product guarantees on our website.

We are using Opencart version 2.0 (which I am very new to) and I can't find a way to be able to achieve this from within the interface.

The objective is for us to be able to retrieve and retain the information sent in and notify users of their registration via an email.

I have set up a new page that I want this to sit on but is there a way to create such a form registration form with custom fields?

Post by straightlight » Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am

In order to guarantee and certify new customers registration process, you need to be linked in with a service provider. Since you require exchangeable information being done electronically, I would suggest to create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job unless the reliable service provider you are using can already be used as an extension from the Marketplace or from a third party website. If the case, contact the source directly and see if your request can be achieved as described on the first post.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON