I use 22.214.171.124 and it has allways worked fine.
But now I noticed an issue that I have not seen before.
When I in the Admin copy a product and edit it with new name etc then everything is ok.
But when I add a new product from scratch that product can not open in the front end of my store.
Well I can search for it and it is there, I can look in the correct category and it is there but when I click on that product it does not open.
A old product can have www.mysite.se/index.php?route=product/p ... uct_id=816
and everything is working fine. If I copy that product and edit it to become a new product (www.mysite.se/index.php?route=product/p ... uct_id=817) everything is ok.
But when I add a new product from scratch and it is www.mysite.se/index.php?route=product/p ... uct_id=818 it does not open in the front.
New products in my store can be seen in the homepage. This is also the case with the products that can´t open.
I click on the name/image and the URL changes to the new URL www.mysite.se/index.php?route=product/p ... uct_id=818
but that page does not load, it is still the homepage.
If I use search and find the new product and click on it I get back to the homepage but with the new URL.
I can not recall that I made any changes but since I almost everytime I add a new product I use an old one and copying / editing it then I might have hade this problem for a long time without seeing it before.
I tried to edit the date to an older date but still can´t see the new products page when I click on the product.
I use the default theme. I have tried to disable the newest modules and Vqmod files but still same problem.
How can I solve this? (Well I still can add new products by copying an old product but I would like to be able to add a new product the way it should work)
I made a product called Ernie, try to visit it on my home-page at www.d em a f l e x (dot) se
Last time I put a link here Google indexed it...
If you only se a "Forbidden" then your IP is blocked since I do not like visitors from outside of Sweden. Send me a PM with your IP and I can edit my .htaccess to let you in.
Now I had a look in my database and noticed that in product_to_layout the new added products have the number 1 (and they do not work)
All the other products has the number 0 (and they all work)
I edited the number to 0 and now the product is working. But when I add another new product that product gets layout 1 and do not work.
Any clue on how to always use layout 0? I really do not know why there is diffrent Layout numbers since I use the default store and do not know how to change this layout...
have no idea, what it does, when it comes to 'link' that Layout
with some Products. Sorry about that...
Did you try to AVOID a whitespace Gap, to make it look like Ernie2 ?
I am no longer active at this Forum.
Please don't send Personal Messages, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Github OC Downloads: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'000+ FREE OC Extensions from the World's largest Github OC Archive.
The question is why new products is product_to_layout 1 and not working when product_to_layout 0 is working.
Hope anyone els can help with the solution in this matter.
If I change this to anything else like "default", "Product", "sitemap" (or what ever but not "home") Then the product is ok.
Still I would like that tab to be other than "home" by default but at least I now know why the product failed to open.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests