Post by nichinu » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm

I have been using opencart 3.0.2 for months now. And it was working fine. But recently the default image manager location has changed.
Earlier it was public_html/images. Now by default it's opening public_html/images/catalog. I am not even able to go back via "go to parent folder" button.
So now I can't edit product images from the admin side cause all my photos are in "public_html/images/" location.

Any help?

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm

nichinu wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm
But recently the default image manager location has changed.
These things don't change on their own, what did you do? Did you install an extension? Try to update? Edit the config?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by nichinu » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:08 pm

paulfeakins wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:05 pm
nichinu wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm
But recently the default image manager location has changed.
These things don't change on their own, what did you do? Did you install an extension? Try to update? Edit the config?
I didn't update opencart. Neither I made any changes to config file. I tried checking with the modules installed in that time period but I am not able to pinpoint anything that might have caused this.

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:17 pm

nichinu wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:08 pm
I tried checking with the modules installed in that time period but I am not able to pinpoint anything that might have caused this.
Standard procedure: disable all extensions and see if it works. If so it's an extension issue.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by critterbug » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:04 am

I am having the same issue. I have searched in vain to find the problem. When I go to upload an image the default is now catalog/image. My config and admin/config are both set to just images/. It is for sure not using those as it default location.

A quick solution instead of updating each product is to just PHPmyAdmin and change all the /image/ to /image/catalog/, but this is just a work-around. I still want to know why it is doing it, and not using the defaults set in the config files.