Post by rayan224 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:50 am

Hello,
I am using Opencart Version 2.3.0.2 & MultiMerch software for multi-vendor <--- Great software by the way. ;) Anyway, my customers are getting two emails when they order. One of them is the order confirmation email and the other is an email saying: You have a new unpaid bill #bill number. Which is really weird not sure why this is happening? Where do I start to investigate? I had a customer that just reported this issue and I test it with a new order and it was true. I think that the email is coming from MultiMerch software that I have installed you might not be familiar with the software, but can you please tell where should I look or do to fix this issue?

Thank you for your help.

Post by straightlight » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:49 pm

I am using Opencart Version 2.3.0.2 & MultiMerch software for multi-vendor
I think that the email is coming from MultiMerch software that I have installed you might not be familiar with the software,
Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by affect » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey Rayan,

The new invoicing architecture in MultiMerch 8.21 automatically generates tax-compliant invoices for all transactions within the marketplace – including platform invoices to customers. Paired with the notification system, it also notifies the parties when a new invoice is created.

However, this doesn't always work great for customer payments as they sometimes get notified after the payment's been completed. So, we've disabled customer invoice emails for now in our development version. The new release is expected within 1 to 2 weeks, but in the meantime you can also disable them manually by replacing

Code: Select all

$this->invoice_manager->createSaleInvoiceFromPlatformToCustomer($order_id, $this->customer->getId());
with

Code: Select all

$this->invoice_manager->createSaleInvoiceFromPlatformToCustomer($order_id, $this->customer->getId(), false);
in system/library/mstransaction.php. That will disable the emails to customers.

Martin

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart