Post by FazalFariz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Purchased an extension the day before yesterday and was stuck with a "Pending" status until today it's waiting for proof of ID because OpenCart's anti-fraud system detected my order as possibly fraudulent.

I thought it was convenient buying from this marketplace as it would help the community as well, but damn, this anti-fraud system has gone nuts, it's not working as it should be. It'd be great if there were staff behind 24/7 to respond to mails and what not. I dropped 3 mails already requesting support and got no response whatsoever. At least modify the anti-fraud system in a way where the payment isn't charged until it's confirmed, so we could cancel the order and look at different options.

Is there anyone here who could look into my case and solve it? :-\ :-\ :-\

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:40 am

Is there anyone here who could look into my case and solve it?
Nope. The people in charge of such have no time, to come here. And your
Case will be solved, as soon as they start to again Monday morning, I guess.

But you need to be aware of the plain Fact, that a lot of cheating has been going on
in the past around OC, and therefore, OC now just tries to make sure, that this will
not longer happen. But it also takes a little time, the first time at least, but then, you
will get your merchandise, I assume. ;)
But better calm down, it's of no use, to get angry, and it won't help, neither you, nor
anyone else...

Ernie

For Sale: Top URL's, including an OpenCart V-Pro Shop!
A wide range of matching Designs can be seen here: http://www.opencart.li
For Information on URL's offered, please contact me at: jti@jacob.ch
Hundreds of Mods in 380+ Repositories for OC v.1.5.x - v.2.3.x
to be found on my Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Johnathan » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:32 pm

Ask to have yourself put on the "safe" list. You'll probably need to send in some form of ID if you haven't already, but once you do that I believe you shouldn't get flagged with every purchase.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator