Recently I broke my opencart website. I have no idea how, but here is what I'm experiencing, how i've tried to fix it, and things I may have done to cause the issue. On the admin side the languages don't seem to be working.
I see "text_default" instead of 'Default", at first I thought it was a language problem. But then I realized non of my products are showing. Maybe an API issue?
I have loaded in an old .sql backup that fixes everything but it is a very old backup. So I have eliminated the possibility of it being an issue with the core opencart code. I did recently switch the language from "en-gb" to "english" which was added by my theme, and then changed it back to "en-gb".
I have also restored the oc_language table from my backup to my current. That did not fix the problem.
I hope was hoping some the Guru's could shed some light onto what may be going on.
Also should note, frontend is completely fine.
The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests