Post by geotheod » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 am

Hello, I found a very interesting extension in a site where if you found something wrong you could take a screenshot from the site, attached it and send e-mail to inform you for the problem. Do you know where can I find such an extension?

Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:20 am

geotheod wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:54 am
Hello, I found a very interesting extension in a site where if you found something wrong you could take a screenshot from the site, attached it and send e-mail to inform you for the problem. Do you know where can I find such an extension?
if you found the very interesting extension already … why would you need to look it up? !

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by geotheod » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:17 am

I saw it in the front end of an e-shop, I do not know which extension is it. I just ask if someone knew such an extension. If I saw an extension that you can login with facebook that does not mean that I know with which extension that can be done.

Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 am

You can always look it up on the Marketplace.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by geotheod » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm

I have looked but I did not find something relevant. That' s why I have asked. If someone have used and know such an extension please inform me.

Post by agatha65 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 am

There is an extension like this on the Russian Opencart forum for OC 2, but is not taking a screenshot, the customer has to select the text and the selection is sent to the admin email. It will need some customization if you use a custom theme.
https://opencartforum.com/files/file/33 ... trl-enter/

Print Version for Product Page and Product Compare Page | Rich Snippets | Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags | Information pages in top menu | Multi-Language Banners, Sliders and Carousels

Location - Canada, QC

Post by geotheod » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:00 am

Thank you very much agatha65. Just for the record I found that I was looking for Truck Duck (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... fkek?hl=en)