Post by rayan224 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 am

Hello,

I am having a problem with product sorting function in my site and it won't work at all I am not sure why I am installing Basel theme and MultiMerch software on my website. In addition, I am using version 2.3.0.2.

You can try to use the sorting function here:
https://www.dertna.com/index.php?route= ... ry&path=72

Attachments

54.png

54.png (85.01 KiB) Viewed 431 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 am


Post by straightlight » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:22 am

Non-English website provided, using custom theme. Switch back to the default theme and see if the same issue can be reproduced.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by rayan224 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:21 am

Thank you for your reply! I have disabled my theme and I've tried to use my default theme, but the problem still exists, so I guess it's not from the theme, do you know how can I possibly fix it?

Thanks again,

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 am


Post by affect » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Hey Rayan,

We've been investigating this recently – could you disable MultiMerch's multimerch_core.xml file and let me know if this makes a difference?

Martin

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Image


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm


Post by rayan224 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:26 pm

I have renamed multimerch_core.xml to multimerch_core1.xml in order to disable it, but I am still having the same problem :-[ ???

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 am


Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:17 pm

rayan224 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:26 pm
I have renamed multimerch_core.xml to multimerch_core1.xml in order to disable it, but I am still having the same problem :-[ ???
Not the proper way to disable an XML file. This strategy simply renames the file by keeping the extension active. Put an underscore (_) at the end of the extension or use VQMod Manager to disable it.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by rayan224 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:14 pm

I put (_) still nothing changed.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 am


Post by straightlight » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:44 am

Delete your VQCache files.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming.

Regards,
Straightlight


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by rayan224 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:53 am

I have just done that, still no change.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu May 03, 2018 4:43 am


Post by affect » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:09 am

Yeah, to disable an xml file you have to change its extension to e.g. .xml_, then clear all vqmod cache files just in case (vqmod/*, mods.cache and checked.cache).

We've narrowed it down to one particular category template modification related to MultiMerch filters which stays on even when the filters are disabled, preventing regular (non-Ajax) sorting.

Code: Select all

                <operation error="log">
                        <search position="replace"><![CDATA[onchange="location = this.value;"]]></search>
                        <add><![CDATA[]]></add>
                </operation>
Will publish a bugfix release shortly :)

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Image


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests