Post by peterman » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:46 am

Hi Everybody.. I had an idea.. and I am sure its not new..
We all use opencart, and we all are trying to get better exposure for our websites, and paying SEO professionals is fine, but can be a waste of money.
Google still seems to value links to your website very highly, and they like "real" links not just mass produced ones by SEO companies.
So why don't we start sharing each others Links, just little by little .. not 1000's at a time..
I am happy to share anyones link that will share mine.
We could simply set up an information page Called "Important links" and paste a little text, like a brief description of the website and a link to it.
At the moment I have very few links to my site and anything is better than nothing..
Any ideas? let me know...
If there is any interest, we may need someone with a bit of programming skills to do a plugin maybe so we can check that links are active...

Peter
Hand made musical instruments.
http://www.peterman.com.au

Peter Sesselmann
Acoustic Stompboxes and Guitar Pickups, Art
http://www.peterman.com.au

Location - Australia

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Should be moved to the Off Topics section of the forum ...

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Richard Lee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 am

Thanks for sharing Seo link . I agree with you
thanks

Post by Jamryal » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks for sharing the valuable information. I think seo is not easy task nowadays.

Post by hmsnaveen95 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Your idea great only, but it also has some difficulties, When sharing links to others we could focus the site is relevant to our business or not, and we have to monitor on equal time period either they placed our URL or deleted.

Hakuna Matata Solutions - The Happiness Of Digital Excellence

Location - Chennai, india

Post by straightlight » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 pm

hmsnaveen95 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:15 pm
Your idea great only, but it also has some difficulties, When sharing links to others we could focus the site is relevant to our business or not, and we have to monitor on equal time period either they placed our URL or deleted.
An awaiting list could then be added for approval purposes. :)

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by sirenaplus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:15 pm

The SEO is more than links and link building, you can read in moz more about search engine optimization ;-)