Post by ideep13 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:10 pm

I'm having a fatal error with google base feed. Can please someone explain to em what is wrong? I would like to connect my opencart store with google merchant, but I keep getting error. I have O.C. 2.3.0.2.
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'databasename_main.oc_google_base_category_to_category' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT google_base_category_id, (SELECT name FROM `oc_google_base_category` gbc WHERE gbc.google_base_category_id = gbc2c.google_base_category_id) AS google_base_category, category_id, (SELECT name FROM `oc_category_description` cd WHERE cd.category_id = gbc2c.category_id AND cd.language_id = '1') AS category FROM `oc_google_base_category_to_category` gbc2c ORDER BY google_base_category ASC in /home/databasename/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/databasename/public_html/system/storage/modification/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT google_b...', Array) #1 /home/databasename/public_html/XXXXXXX(ADMIN)/model/extension/feed/google_base.php(87): DB->query('SELECT google_b...') #2 /home/databasename/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(207): ModelExtensionFeedGoogleBase->getCategories(0, 10) #3 /home/databasename/public_ht in /home/databasename/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Post by straightlight » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:53 am

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'databasename_main.oc_google_base_category_to_category' doesn't exist
As per the error describes, the database table: google_base_category_to_category table does not exist.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ideep13 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 am

Could you advise me what to do next? Do I need to create that table or it should already been there?

I've got OC updated from 1.5.6. to 2.3.0.2 from someone, and this error was already there for almost a year when it was first updated.. but now I want to fix that because of the google shopping .. how should I proceed? Any of the help is much appreciated.

Post by ideep13 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:16 am

Nevermind, I already find the solution. Uninstall Google base and install it again, import the plain.txt from Google and voila.. - viewtopic.php?t=157072